Book/HelloXenProject/Instructions for Improvement
The content of the wiki page has now been converted.
But there are a number if areas which could do with improvements
- Empty spaces between chapters: the conversion left many \n in documents. These mean that extra empty space is added between chapters. These can be easily deleted
- Code or config file snippets are currently not specifically formatted or formatted in <nowiki>...</nowiki> blocks. The best way to do this is to use <syntaxhighlight lang="sh">...</syntaxhighlight> instead
- If you come across bullets like ●, replace with proper mark-up, aka: *
- If you come across unnecessary <span ...> ...</span> blocks, feel free to remove
- Feel free to fix up badly formatted tables (see 1 and use class prettytable)
- Chapter 1 does not render with the built in Special:Book generator. Probably due to the table being too large. When using external book renderers, the tick boxes in Book/HelloXenProject/1-Chapter#Compare_Virtualization_Software do not render correctly.