AB Votes/Outreach Program For Women Round 7
I wanted to call a formal e-mail vote to sponsor one intern from the Gnome Program Women Outreach for the Xen Project. Please refer to Konrad’s thread called “$5750 for Gnome Program Women Outreach for December internship (or for the summer one)” for details.
To summarize the discussion
- The Xen project Can sponsor a intern to work on the Xen Project
- The intern would need to be mentored in line with the rules of the Gnome Program Women Outreach
- The intern should be mentored by a member company. Assuming members do not step up, I will failing that by another community member
- The cost to sponsor a intern is $5,750 + 15% administrative Linux Foundation fee
- We have enough funds (see below)
The project’s balance is 206,250$ - 30,937.50$ Linux Foundation G&A fee, which gives us an available total for 2013 of 175,312.50$. In the 2013 budget, we allocated $94K. As an aside, it is not likely that we will be able to spend the $94K this year.
Vote|Motion: Add an additional to the 2013 budget
- ITEM: “Winter 2013/14 Gnome Program Women Outreach”
- COST: $5,750
- SUPPORTING OBJECTIVE: #3 “Supporting the Xen Project Developer Community”
The vote would need to be closed by October 15th and we need 7+ votes. To vote, please reply to this thread with “+1 and your company name”. Konrad already indicated that Oracle would vote in favour.
Votes in favour
No other votes