Go here to see a list of documents in this category.
- Installing OpenSUSE 11.2 x86_64 Linux as PV DomU with Xen 4.0-unstable, PVOps Dom0 Kernel 184.108.40.206:
- Building a Rocks HPC Cluster with HVM: Video
- How to Setup a Virtual Supercomputer Center or HPC Cluster using Xen Virtual Machines: Part 1, Part 2
- Windows 7 HVM Virtual Machine on Xen 3.4.1 RC8 Dom0 Kernel 2.6.30 RC6 on OpenSUSE 11.1 32-bit Host: Link
- Using Xen for Development and Testing of Supercomputer and HPC Cluster MPICH2 Applications Link
- 2nd Iteration of the Super PI 32M Benchmark Test: Video; Set tsc_native=1 in Windows XP HVM Configuration
- Intel VT-d: Direct Hardware Access to Graphics Card by Windows HVM Virtual Machines: Video; Xen 3.5 Unstable (Changeset 20143), VT-d, PVOps Dom0 Kernel 220.127.116.11, VGA Passthrough, HD audio passthrough, and Windows XP HVM guest
- Live migration of a Windows 2008 R2 terminal server running as a virtual machine on a Xen-HA cluster: Video
- 3D Gaming Benchmark Video 1, Video 2
- Disk I/O Benchmark Results Video
- Performance Test 7.0 Virtual CPU Benchmark Results Video
- SiSoftware Sandra Virtual Process Benchmark Video 1, Video 2
- Windows XP HVM Virtual Machine: Super PI 32M Benchmark Video with Intel Pentium Dual Core E6300 @ 2.8 GHz outperforms AMD Phenom II X2 550 BE clocked at 3.6 GHz
Writing Good Tutorials
This category contains extensive tutorials that help people learn new skills by using a step-by-step process, which ensures the user is following along and comprehending the material. Note that on our Wiki we see Tutorials similar to Category:HowTo, but they are often more comprehensive and cover more extensive use-cases. Good tutorials contain:
- An overview that helps potential readers to determine quickly if a particular Tutorial matches their interests or needs.
- Describe your intended audience:
- State the purpose of your Tutorial. This will explain how the reader will benefit by reading it.
- Preconditions: inform your reader about any required knowledge, configuration, or resources they may need before stepping through your Tutorial.
- Step-by-step instructions: in a precise, step-by-step approach, walk your reader through the process. Make sure your reader can reproduce your intended result by following your exact steps. Make the learning process efficient by supplying sample code snippets or configuration details as necessary.
Add a page to this category
To add a page or uploaded file to a category, simply edit the page and add the following text at the bottom of the page (note that a page can be in several categories).
Pages in category "Tutorial"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
Media in category "Tutorial"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.