Archive/XCP 1.6 changes compare to 1.1
- This is unofficial changelog, describing minor internal changes, which can be interested for ISP or XCP power users
- new command: xe console vm=....
- vm: other-config:disable_pv_vnc is no longer supported
- vncterm can provide telnet-like access to VM consoles (PV only?), called 'tc'. Port can be found in xenstore /local/domain/ID/console/tc-port.
- OVS 1.4.2, main changes:
- no memory leak on large flow amount
- normal ipv6 support for ovs-ofctl
- new service /usr/bin/python /usr/share/openvswitch/scripts/ovs-xapi-sync
- new values in vif:
locking-mode ( RW): locked ipv4-allowed (SRW): X.X.X.X ipv6-allowed (SRW): YY:YY:YY::YY:YY
- new vif initialization script: /opt/xensource/libexec/setup-vif-rules
- new log with xen log ring buffer content: /var/log/xen-dmesg
- XCP now disable C-states on CPU with errors in powersaving routines. It show in xen log:
(XEN) Disabling C-states C3 and C6 on Nehalem Processors due to errata