Xen ARM (PV)
Xen ARM Project
Xen-ARM is called originally Secure Xen on ARM which consists of Xen on ARM VMM and the associated access control.
Please email email@example.com with comments, questions, and patches. For patches, please prefix the email subject with "[patch]". Use http://lists.xensource.com/xen-arm to subscribe and to access the archives.
Secure Xen on ARM supports the ARMv7 architecture family, specific platform we test/run on is:
- nVidia Tegra250 Development Board
Note : This release does not support all architectures prior to ARM v7. Previous versions of Xen-ARM can be found on the Xen-ARM archives section.
- Note that Xen ARM is currently rebased onto xen-unstable such that it can be upstreamed. The work is currently performed on Jaemin Ryu's personal branch
Click xen-arm-opensource-20110714.tar.bz2 to download the latest officially released Xen-ARM package.
- Secure Xen on ARM User's Guide: Secure_Xen_on_ARM_User_Guide_v1_1.pdf
We are using the main Xen bugzilla bugtracking system: all ARM bugs. Please create an account so that bugs may be assigned to you. ;-)
Android Goldfish (QEMU 0.82 based Android emulator):
- Patching the QEMU: qemu-xen_arm-081120.tar.bz2
- Some source codes of emulator are modified in order to make the emulator load two mini-os images into RAM before executing Secure Xen on ARM.
- More details on how to run Secure Xen on ARM on modified Goldfish emulator are found in the section A.2 of user guide.
Para-virtualized uC/OS-II RTOS:
Older versions of Xen ARM
- Secure Xen on ARM User's Guide (for 2008 release)
- XenSummit Asia 2011: presentations see http://xen.org/xensummit/xensummit_fall_2011.html
- XenSummit 2011 North America: presentations see http://xen.org/xensummit/xensummit_summer_2011.html
- Xen ARM update from Xen Summit 2010 North America: http://www.slideshare.net/xen_com_mgr/xen-arm and video: http://vimeo.com/12438378 .
- Update of Secure Xen on ARM (Xen Summit 2008 North America)
- Secure Architecure and Implementation of Xen on the ARM 9 for mobile devices (Xen Summit April 2007)
- Secure Xen on ARM (Xen Summit November 2007)
- Sang-bum SUH firstname.lastname@example.org